*Deliveries into Australia *Using Australia Post eParcel *Limited time only
We deliver to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Fiji, United States, United Kingdom, Ireland, France, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Japan, Hong Kong, and Vanuatu
Standard shipping within Australia is $9.90 for orders up to 3kg.
Shipping on orders over 3kg is based on weight and destination, which can be calculated in the View Cart page
We can deliver to your home, post office box or business address, but we need your residential address for billing purposes. We recommend shipping your order to a business address.
Deliveries within Australia
- All parcels are delivered by Australia Post eParcel or Australia Post Express Post eParcel. Click here for more information on the Express Post next day network.
- Parcels are delivered on weekdays only, excluding public holidays
- Parcels typically leave our warehouse within 1 working day of receiving your order. It may take us slightly longer to process your order in October, November and December due to heavier order volumes.
- Standard shipping is $9.90 per order up to 3kg. We charge extra for bulky items and Express Post.
- Typical delivery times after despatch for standard shipping are as follows:
|Delivery to:||Typical delivery time|
|Australian Capital Territory (ACT)||2 - 3|
|New South Wales (NSW)||2 - 3|
|Northern Territory (NT)||7 - 9|
|Queensland (QLD)||3 - 4|
|South Australia (SA)||2 - 3|
|Tasmania (TAS)||3 - 4|
|Victoria (VIC)||1 - 2|
|Western Australia (WA)||5 - 7|
Note: These values are based on delivery to capital cities.
Deliveries outside these areas may take slightly longer.
An adult signature is required on delivery. If no one is around to accept the delivery, your parcel will be taken to your nearest post office for you to collect. A card will be left at your premises to inform you.
- Delivery times are not guaranteed. We work with Australia Post to resolve any delivery issues as quickly as possible.
- Free shipping offer is limited to normal retail quantities.
Express Deliveries within Australia
- If your order is urgent we can arrange speedy delivery to most areas within Australia using Australia Post Express Post. Click here for more information on the Express Post network.
- There is an additional cost for this service which you can see during checkout for orders up to 10kg. Call us for a quote for orders over 10kg.
- Delivery to a business address is preferred.
- Call us on 03 9041 9231, or email us for more information and a quote.
Track Your Order
We will email your tracking number to you as soon as your parcel leaves our warehouse.
Otherwise, sign in to your PeeDee Toys account to review your recent order details, include tracking numbers.
Parcel Pickup from our Warehouse
- For our Melbourne customers, you can visit our Tullamarine warehouse between 10.00am and 4pm, Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) to pick up your order. Choose "Pickup from Warehouse" as your shipping option.
- Your order will be ready for pick up on the next business day after you have made the order.
- The warehouse is not set up for customer browsing - parcel pick-up only.
PeeDee Toys delivers to New Zealand, Canada, Fiji, United States, United Kingdom, Ireland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Japan, Hong Kong, and Vanuatu
We use Australia Post Air Mail Pack and Track service for most deliveries.
Parcels sent to New Zealand use the Express Courier International for delivery within a week from when the order is placed.
Some items cannot be sent overseas because of electrical and warranty problems
Unfortunately, we cannot ship items overseas that weigh more than 5kg (approximately 11lbs)
Shipping costs will be calculated at the checkout.
Australian Goods & Services Tax (GST) will also be removed at the checkout.
Orders shipped outside of the Australia may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and can't predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
All orders are registered and insured to their full value.
Out of Stock Items
Occasionally, an item may be temporarily out of stock or completely sold out. If this happens we will contact you immediately with details and alternative options.